Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Update

     Apparently while I was away some people took a liking to my blog, so I have decided to continue it. I will try my best to post but having class really doesn't allot me much time to write. The rest of this post will outline what I will write in my next few posts.


      Well, in my absence from posting I got heavily into building and mods, such as FTB and Tekkit. Understandably not much PvP happens in these settings so I feel that I should still allocate some time to write about PvP but also use a portion of time to write about the mods and perhaps other happenings throughout the community. Thus, I am announcing that a mods section will be setup for people like yourself to see what the mod authors are up too, and multiple videos highlighting the mods features.

*I will update the mods section and do a part 2 to the Factions plugin tutorial (and post links to supplemental information).

No comments:

Post a Comment